Friday, May 31, 2013

Philippine Fashion Week 2013: PENSHOPPE


One of the largest well-loved local brand who brought the world's biggest stars in the Philippines such as Mandy Moore, Ed Westwick, Mario Maurer, Zac Efron, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Leighton Meester, Baifern Pimchanok, One Direction and soon... Josh Bowman has come into the runways once again.























I am anticipating for so many designs that I have seen from this show! They have always made fashion so young and fun! I just want to be a student again sporting some of these looks.

How can you not be excited for the rainy days when you can finally have the opportunity to wear these?!

To Mr. Jeff Bascon who is now handling Penhsoppe as well congratulations and thank you for inviting me. I can see a more successful Penshoppe with you as part of it.


V.


Venue: SMX Convention
Photos by: Vergil Lloyd Chua

No comments:

Post a Comment