Friday, October 19, 2012

An Affair


This is what I wore during the opening of Miss Sixty and Energie at Alabang Town Center, CLICK HERE to see my blog post about it.

If you have observed the local films lately, particularly the romantic ones... I believe it is all about having an affair and we have "No Other Woman" to thank or shall I say Anne Curtis herself, probably because she has given a new meaning or impression to mistresses, they are now somehow characterized as more classy than a couple of years back when they were treated like prostitutes. 

With that as my inspiration I came up with this one... just a hint of red to justify love yet matched with gray and brown to give a sense of filth and impurity and the aviator? Well we all know affairs would often be as dark as secrets.

I think I need to get out more often, I'm not aware I'm this white already.

Gray Long-sleeves Button Down Shirt (Viktor), Brown Sweater (Gap), Maroon Full Length Pants (Topman), Brown Boots (Andre Chang for Folded and Hung), Dog Chain (Thrifted), Brown Bracelet (Topman), Connector Ring (Bring Rings), Time Keeper (Rolex), Red Belt (SM Accessories) and Aviator (Ray Ban). 

This is what I always look forward to with the whole Yuletide Season... Christmas lights everywhere!!!


Thanks to my friend Jay for always supporting me with these stuff! :)

An advance Seasons Greetings to everyone! I'm sorry I'm just very very excited and happy that it's near.


V.

Photos: Vergil Lloyd Chua
Venue: Alabang Town Center

1 comment: