Saturday, September 8, 2012

Not Like The Movies


Something I'm very fond of looking at... not the flower! But the residual dew after the rain or sometimes when it's early in the morning. 



Yes, this is my friend Jay Pineda and if you have been reading my blog ever since or following me on twitter you might have known that we got a lot of history...no, not the romantic one of course. Oh if you want to know more about her please CLICK HERE

Yes from time to time I like my pictures closed eyes lol!






Eagle Necklace (Topman), Yellow Longsleeves Plaid Shirt (Giordano) 

LMAO Bracelet (Topman), Belt rings (Topman), Striped Belt (Giordano), Yellow Watch (Thrifted)

Blue Full Length Pants (Forever 21), Gray Socks (Giordano) and Brown Laced Blue Sneakers (Topman) 


Thank you to the guy with the orange shorts for posing too! lol!


No she's not sad, it's just her default setting. We have talked about that for so many times and how people would misunderstand that look haha!

This is the main reason of the title of this outfit/blog post. I know we were so inspired with Katy Perry that time especially how she tried to work her marriage. Learned a lot of things from there and I hope you guys have watched it too! BTW, the 3D glasses were not heart-shaped not like other countries'.

Anyway, I am not supposed to endorse Katy Perry nor the movie but my outfit and how I styled it with pieces from Giordano. I hope you guys like it!

V.

Venue: Alabang Town Center
Photographed by: Jay Michelle Pineda and
Vergil Lloyd Chua

Feel free to follow me on twitter!

34 comments:

  1. Where is this place? =)

    alyssasaluta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit and its color combination! Yellow and blue are my favorites. Is Katy Perry: Part Of Me worth watching? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice I hit your color spot! :) Yeah i think t'was pretty good.

      Delete
  3. Love outfits, the colors and the photos with the water as a background! Great idea! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, hope we can keep in contact

    Pablo from fungiexpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Yes, we had a great time during the Wrangler Roadshow. Did you go too? Btw, these are nice photos and I love the colors of your outfit. :)

    Gian by Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wasn't there but my friends are... Thank you! :)

      Delete
  5. Incredible outfits!! Love the yellow and blue, my fav colors.

    xo
    Haylee

    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. a fan of your top and your trousers, you look really cool, a big fan of katy too, too bad the movie didn't came out on my country's cinema, anyways in response to your comment, well technically no since it was my portfolio by the means of it I photographed it myself, but I applied for italian vogue's photovogue and some pictures made it to italian vogue :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thx for the comment :)
    anyway i love your outfit's color :D super love the pants <3
    you look really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are sooo cute!! Kulit nung photo bomb ni guy in orange shorts! :p Jay's really pretty, huh! Great outfit, too, V!

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totoo! kulit lang ni kuya lol! Thank you Arnie! Miss you!

      Delete
  9. Thank You sooo much ! You both look perfect ! love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post. Katy Perry concert, how cool :D btw. great outfit, I like ur watch and shoes.

    fadam.ocom.pl --> plz follow :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahaha. That guy in orange is hilarious! Your friend looks really pretty! :)

    Adly
    adlyvelasco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah totally! Photo dumping lol!
      Thank you on behalf of my friend :)

      Delete
  12. omg , lovely pics , so so funny .
    i'm following you **

    http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plaid shirt and blue pants, great combination!

    www.mywhisperingstyle.co.cc

    Regards,
    Fahmy Haryandi, "The Whisperer"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit! I love your blue pants. such a really nice post! btw, thanks for the visit and the comment! mind to follow each other? :)

    Regards,
    Diaz Hadian http://diazhadian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jay's so pretty talaga - swear! :D

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Nava! sure no prob! :)

    ReplyDelete