Sunday, September 2, 2012

Media Pad by GLOBE Tattoo

Everyone right now has a very hectic schedule and aims to get updated and to update every now and then and so with the vast need for multitasking on-the-go, Globe Launches their Globe Tattoo Media Pad.


Hezron, Megann, Jacky, Celine and me.

Doing the Pao (Rovie's soon-to-be-husband) pose. :P

Yes, I love food and if you keep track on my blog posts and tweets you will know and understand that it is my first love.

Tim Yap, Brand Ambassador who called it "MedYAPad" making him the most suited ambassador for it. very clever huh?

The event was also in partnership with ZALORA having one of its ambassadors to represent, Miss Charina Sarte.

These are the specifications of the gadget and you will be able to purchase it for 10,999 php and if you get the plan 999php Zalora will have a treat just for you!

Special Thanks to Megann Monday for inviting me in this event and for showing us how good the Media Pad is (I get to try it and I can say it is responsive).

Congratulations Globe Tattoo and Zalora!
Please do follow them on twitter:


V.


Venue: Opus, Resorts World Manila
Photos by: Rovie Divinagracia

No comments:

Post a Comment