Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ignite @ IL TERRAZZO

 We are young and we want to make the most out of our youth with all the energy that we have and with that I believe Il Terrazzo has got the best stores for the active and fun youth with all their restaurants that will guarantee to satisfy your every craving and with the health stops like yoga and all (this is also where Iya Villania is doing those air stunts with pieces of cloths, sorry forgot what it is called).

Adults got to rest to unwind from their busy lives but not us!!!
So here's our pictures from the recent party of Il Terrazzo located at their penthouse which I really think was great for holding events.


 something about taking pics of glasses right? Well if you haven't noticed, I love 'em.
Oh and this is my favorite drink of the night, Amaretto Sour. I am a fan of sweet alcoholic drinks (ladies' drinks lol)



Shot! Shot! Shot! Shot! Shot! Shot ! Everybooody!





Thank you Mikki Galang for the invite and for the VERY fun night! 


Jonard has never failed to make the fun get even fun-er!!!

I am still sober here. lol!


DJ Callum David in the house!!!

DJ Euric on the spin!

 Yey instax!!! Taken at Starbucks.

This is from Bugsys, apparently the best way to get sober is to eat as much rice and rice just got tastier after drinking lol!

I have a tip by the way for you commuters out there going to Tomas Morato (Il Terrazzo to be exact).
Just take a jeep going to project 2-3 from Espanya or Q. Ave and just get off at Tomas Morato Rotonda the one with boys scout monument then from their you can walk going to Burgoo and there you can see Il Terrazzo already!

I am from the south but I went all the way to North just to be at Il Terrazzo! So take it from me, it's a nice hangout place there.

For more details please connect with them through:



V.


Venue: Il Terrazzo, Tomas Morato
Photos by: Vergil Lloyd Chua and
Rovie Divinagracia


No comments:

Post a Comment