Monday, July 9, 2012

ALCATEL - One Touch

On the 4th of July 2012, Alcatel launched their new line of mobile phones at Bella Ibarra, QC.

Before anything else, it has been a habit of mine to take snapshots of the place... and the FOOD!









Obviously, these delicacies started up the event pretty delicious.

I came a bit early and found Marki Stroem being interviewed by the TV 5 Crew.

Now let me give to you some background on their top android dual sim phones:

Starting off with the GLAM 810D Red which is a very stylish mobile for the ladies as it personifies the looks of a compact powder yet giving you the function of a smartphone including alcatel's best feature of a dual sim.

Here we have the GLORY, which is one of the best android phones they have. It is well suited for gamers as it possesses 2.3 Gingerbread OS and G-sensor that will make your gaming experience unforgettable.

This one is the INSPIRE, which has minimal improvements with the latter with its 4 inches wide screen maximizing for your viewing pleasure.

This is the SPARK that allows you to connect socially more efficiently as it is in qwerty, making you type and share as fast as you could with it's 5 megapixel camera for a better resolution in making those image uploads.



Chris Tiu is the Alcatel One Touch Brand Ambassador.
He was supposed to be at the event but he had to be out of the country. 

 The event was so generous as they give out their mobiles as raffles... so sad thought that I'm not that lucky when it comes to these.


These are GMA Stars that joined the event.

And of course, together with me are Manila's Best Bloggers:




This photo is borrowed from Mr. John Bueno.

I forgot the memory card of my camera this day so I borrowed Arnie Villanueva's SD. Thanks to her I managed to take those shots.

Thank you so much to Paul The PR Guy for inviting me in this event.


Get updated with Alcatel through there:

Also to get live updates on future events, you may follow me here:

V.

Venue: Bella Ibarra, Quezon City
Photos by: Vergil Lloyd Chua

6 comments:

  1. ang cute ng compact powder inspired cellphone parang totally spies lang XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I was amazed with that as well... kakaiba eh hehe!

      Delete
  2. My pleasure, V!! :) You're my friend and I've always believed in your photography skills talaga! :D Great to see you there!!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete