Saturday, May 19, 2012

Absolut Elyx

Before anything else, I would like you guys to know that I am not much of a drinker, as a matter of fact if you have known me for a long time you would know that I have a VERY low tolerance with alcohol... It is like I doze off after a few shots.

Last Wednesday at Repbuliq which is one of the most sought clubs around the metro, Absolut Launched their Absolut Elyx which was I believe a very tasteful vodka that people who has distinct standards with alcohol will surely enjoy. They had some of their mixes that are on the house (of course!) and I get to taste some of them which were: Absolut Elyx Grapefruit Collins, Miss Absolut Elyx, Absolut Elyx Vodka Martini and the On The Rocks, I can say that all of them will surely give you different heights on their different flavors and if you are a person who really drives for the bold taste of Vodka I dare you to taste On The Rocks (Plain Vodka and Ice)!


This is the Miss Absolut Elyx


Absolut Elyx Grapefruit Collins, this one I can truly enjoyed (because I can totally tolerate it lol)


Music was catered by DJ Brian Cua with the Manila Symphony Orchestra. Tops to them! I really enjoyed the music, it gave a hype of urbanity with the mix of delectable classics.
to give you a sample of what they played during this event just click on this LINK.




I say I enjoyed this part where they get to have those Vodka Bottles with sparkles.




I'm with three gorgeous bloggers:
Rovie Divinagracia of The Bargain Doll
Megann Monday of Spell Megann
Angeline Rodriguez of Wonder Woman Rises


T'was really great to meet Rovie who I find really wacky and funny!

Megann and I have known and met each other before but this is the first time we get to go to an event together.



Thank you very much Angel!


The crowd was so awesome and fun and the place was so party suitable with all those purple lights.

Thank you Rovie for this mirror shot. Looks really great! :)

Hope I can get to see you guys really soon! I just love meeting people.





Venue: Republiq, Resorts World Manila
Photographed by: Vergil Lloyd Chua

2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun event!
    i love your mirror shot :)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That shot was taken by Rovie! Hope you'd drop by her blog too!

      Delete