Thursday, October 27, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week 2011: GUESS


This is actually the first show that I get to watch this season's Philippine Fashion Week.

This just shows how long the line was for GUESS.
Spotted: Ms. Daryl Chang



The ticket for GUESS.



The runway. Really love how they put this up.

Anthony Crouchet, GUESS Philippines Vice President.



GUESS vintage ads. I always love seeing 'em.



The show began with smoke and Sanja Smith's really cool beats!













































































































Meet the celebs gracing the runways for GUESS.




























The lady of the night, Ms. Maxene Magalona.






















With Mr. Carlos Concepcion, my all time favorite stylist. I learned so much from him.


Will not miss the chance to get a pic with this hot DJ! Thanks Sanja Smith!

With Connect Agencie's Edryan Lorenzo.

With my co-bloggers.

Came in with my friend, Levy Manlapaz taking his pic with Ms. Bianca Gonzales.

With one of my sexiest blogger friends, Kaye Awatin.

Always so pretty. See you soon!

Trench Coat (Malaysian Brand), Printed White Shirt (Marcela Gutierrez x Oxygen), White Shorts (F&H), Red Top-sider Shoes (Swatch), Black Sling Bag (Oxygen) and Time Keeper (Rolex).




GUESS has always been a classic brand. I remember I have baby clothes from 'em so basically I grew up being styled with GUESS. What I love with this brand is that they never stopped catering people the classic looks that they have offered for years, as you can see they got clothes for men that represents simplicity yet really captivating laid-back boy-next-door look and as for the female, these are the styles that classy women would wear on the streets of a high end city, may be revealing but once worn will work like a charm!

My thanks to Connect Agency for the opportunity to witness this one amazing show!

Thank you GUESS for this one as well!





V.



Venue: SMX Convention
Photographed By: Vergil Lloyd Chua in partnership with

2 comments: