Saturday, June 4, 2011

Creations Salon by Lourd Ramos



Just a snapshot on how I look before
I think she just gave me a stink-eye. lol



Front and side view done.

How the place looks like.

with their senior stylist, Ronald Sarmiento.



I just have to be taken pics for this.

Yes, this is my first time to do threading.

Thank you so much Christine L. Lopez for shaping up my eyebrows. 

This is how I look like after.
No more bushy hair.





Front and sides done.

I just had to take a final picture.



This is how I spent the first of June, I have my hair done and also my eyebrows to welcome another exciting School Year and I also did this because I will be partying that night at MEMBERS ONLY (will be posting about it soon).


I knew about this salon through my classmates and other school mates because during March they offered something for Escolarians and that promo is probably because the owner of this Salon is a graduate from CEU, I admire him for doing this. I hope he would simply grant discounts to Escolarians automatically.


I am very much satisfied with their service and I believe they are really credible, as far as my knowledge goes I think they are acquainted with Loreal so if ever you get to come at Glorietta 5 and needed a quick fix salon do visit here.
Like them on Facebook as well!


Thank you Creations Salon! Especially to Ronald Sarmiento and Christine Lopez. I will definitely come back.


V.



Venue: 3rd Floor Glorietta 5 Ayala Center, Makati City
Photographed by: Vergil Lloyd Chua

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete